I made a cool shirt design for cool people!
More pics -including a crochet Tardis- at "Crafty is Cool".
these are glorious. GLORIOUS.
THEY EVEN GOT DAVIDS HAIR CLOSE TO EXACT.Omfg 6!
"Perhaps it is in Ireland?"
The Hand of Fear (1976)
The Invisible Enemy (1977)
Human Nature (2007)
Yes, congratulations you have found where the Doctor froze Gallifrey, Ireland is actually full of Timelords. We control the untempered Schism. Conas tá tú? Ar mhaith leat leanbh glóthach?
This is an excellent documentary about how the BBC tried to kill Doctor Who. You think the series has problems now? Wait till you get a load of what happened back then.
The ‘An Adventure in Space and Time’ trailer released
Lalla Ward will be returning to play Romana II, joinging Tom Baker and John Leeson in a new series of Fourth Doctor audio stories.
The Day of the Doctor prequel starring Paul McGann as the Eighth Doctor
So many good things in one day.
Mutants, Monsters and Maniacs is now up for voting at Qwertee. It features fifty monsters and villains that the many incarnations of the Doctor have encountered. Just in time for the 50th Anniversary. Any votes and reblogs seriously appreciated!
Does anyone listen to any Doctor Who podcasts? I would like some recommendations.
Anything that interviews the cast from the classic series would be perfect but anything else would still be neat.
My shirt design for the 50th Anniversary of a certain timelord! It features 50 villains and monsters who have gone up against the good Doctor over the last half decade. Can you name them all?
Huge thanks to the immensely talented Nalem for taking shading duties.
I will keep you all informed on when and where the shirt will be available on here or my facebook.
AMAZING DOCTOR WHO™ GIVEAWAY
The following is up for grabs, possibly by you!
- 'Destroyed Cassandra' Poseable Action Figure Set
- A fully personalised Doctor Who print, featuring the Tenth Doctor
- 8x10 glossy, signed by yours truely, the organiser of this giveaway
- A packet of McVitie’s Chocolate Digestive Biscuits, featured in a much loved episode of Doctor Who™ I’m sure.
- Big bag of Bassetts Jelly Babies
- Some surprises! (if I can think of any)
Rules of this giveaway
- You just have to reblog this post. Spread it like a virus. Likes do not count I’m afraid.
- Keep your ask box open in case you win. If I receive no response within 24 hours, I will pick another winner.
- If you win, I will send you my e-mail address where you can forward me the address of where you want me to send you this stuff!
This giveaway ends Monday 23rd of September. I will pick the winner at 8pm GMT.
This is not a joke. This stuff is actually up for grabs.
- The First Doctor is funny and intelligent, and has a lot of character development with some genuinely touching scenes. He’s arrogant in a charming sort of way. He has a sweet laugh. That’s all you need to know, go watch him.
- The Second Doctor is sweet and caring, with a passion for life and adventure. He is pretty touchy-feely with his companions, and has pretty eyes and a kind face. That’s all you need to know, go watch him.
- The Third Doctor is awesome, with lots of science and car chases and stuff blowing up. He was grounded on earth for a while, so he joins UNIT and helps them keep the world safe, which he does in the coolest possible way. He has a lisp and fluffy hair, so he’s pretty adorable. That’s all you need to know, go watch him.
- The Fourth Doctor is fun and bouncy and really alien. He wears too many clothes, including a really long awesome scarf, and has big pretty eyes. He also likes candy a lot and offers it to everyone he meets. That’s all you need to know, go watch him.
- The Fifth Doctor is the sweetest sweetheart ever. He looks confused a lot, wears celery, plays cricket, and runs around the universe being generally adorable. He’s really young and pretty and you always want to hug him. That’s all you need to know, go watch him.
- The Sixth Doctor is passionate and poetic. He has a lovely voice and loves to sing and put his vast vocabulary to use. He’s proud of his clothes. He’s actually very warm and compassionate when he needs to be. That’s all you need to know, go watch him.
- The Seventh Doctor is short and Scottish, and acts very fatherly and protective towards his companions. He plays the spoons and performs magic tricks. He can be dark, but is a genuinely kind soul who really does want the best for everyone. That’s all you need to know, go watch him.
- Eight is a happy, bouncy romantic with no sense of personal space. He’s hopelessly distracted, but that just makes him more lovable. He has a wide range of emotions, and story types, which makes him one of the easiest Doctors to get into. That’s all you need to know, go watch him.
- Nine is a leather-wearing veteran who seems intimidating at first, but is actually a big softy. He has beautiful eyes and a great wide smile, and packs a lot of characterization into his one and only season (But he still has books!). That’s all you need to know, go watch him.
- The Tenth Doctor is an eccentric, emotional doctor. He has impossible hair and likes to lick things. He can bounce from completely serious to absolutely batty in one scene. That’s all you need to know, go watch him.
- The Eleventh Doctor is a bit like a scatter-brain professor. He’s prone to proclaiming things “cool”, like his hats and bowties. He usually seems pretty young, but at times you can see how very old he is. That’s all you need to know, go watch him.